Saturday, December 26, 2015

Where would you take a football visit?

With all the recruiting flurry going on with the Cyclones, I got to thinking. If I were a 4 or 5 star football player, where would I want to take my 5 official visits?

If you were some HS senior 4 or 5 star, and you basically could choose anywhere in the country, where would you choose to take a visit? (and I suppose it would depend on what position I played, so that might change matters, but here goes)

I still have my Cyclone blinders on, so of course I would want an official to ISU.

I also have my Thundering Herd blinders, so I'd want to go to Marshall. Winning tradition, and if I wanted to be a big fish in a small pond, in a community that lives football.

I don't consider myself a fan, but I would have USC at the top of my list. I can imagine anywhere I would rather play than at the Coliseum vs UCLA. That is, at least on TV, my favorite college setting. And then to be in SoCal with the nice weather (and those cheerleaders!)

I respect the heck out of Bill Snyder, and the job he has done. I'd probably do a K-State visit.

And it might be a political move, but I'd probably take a visit to a B10 school with my 5th visit. And maybe it is my partiality to State schools, but I might go to Michigan State. I like what they have done, and I would like sticking it to Michigan.

What say you?

No comments:

Post a Comment